GARAGE WASH WATER RECOVERY PROCEDURE
We, at North Cal Hauling, understand the complexity of meeting the state and federal laws as it pertains to regulations concerning washing and water recoveries. We have designed a system to eliminate wash water in which wash water does not drain into the storm drains. North Cal Hauling objective is to provide Our reliable customer service with a safe procedure that will allow them to know that their garage washes are being washed without violating any environmental regulations. North Cal Hauling steps to providing an environmental safe wash are as follows:
- All washing will be performed on pavement or concrete surfaces (no exceptions).
- Storm drains will be sealed and oil absorbent booms will be put in place. High-powered recovery systems are then used to remove all contained wash water from your facility.
- All wash water will be recycled at our facility and used again no wash water will be discharged.
- North Cal Hauling has been successful in providing environmentally safe washes to such Customer as Water Recovery, Lennar Homes, KB Homes, DR Horton, Pulte, etc. A reference sheet will be available upon request.
- All licenses, MSDS sheets, and insurance will be provided.
North Cal Hauling enforces standards which make for a clean and safer environment.