CAL GREEN BUILDING STANDARDS
Construction & Demolition Diversion (CDD) Program
More than 30% of landfill waste is construction and demolition (C&D) debris. The CDD program ensures that at least 75% of this waste is recovered and diverted from landfills.
You must comply with the CDD program to receive either a Certificate of Final Occupancy or a refund if you paid a deposit.
Construction and Demolition Waste Diversion (Build It Green fact sheet)
C&D waste diversion implements the three R’s of reduce, reuse, recycle through all phases of a project. By implementing a successful C&D waster diversion plan, we can divert valuable materials from the landfill and elevate the need for virgin products.
- We comply with local regulations. Be confident knowing that your project has met all recycling requirements. North Cal Hauling keeps all your
recycling data so you can easily provide building inspectors with recycling data you need quickly. Make you Project Final hassle-free.
- Know your project’s recycling status – and where it’s going. Get in-depth tools for analyzing your recycling information. Understand your project’s
waste flow, view waste trends, and more, so you can move your green business forward.
- We provide Recycling and Reporting Requirements.
- We maintain accurate records of all recyclable and/or diverted material removed from jobsite.
- All wash water will be recycled at our facility and used again no wash water will be discharged.